I think the main issue with Pete
by Bruno95 (2018-02-09 10:30:21)

In reply to: The disdain for Sampson is really overblown...  posted by DawsonMayes871

is that he is a literal dickhead. I believe his head comprises a corona, glans, and meatus. I do not know why this is, just like my company's IT department does not know why I just conducted the Google search I did. The search was for "corona penis", because I remembered that the base of the penis head is called the corona. When I went in for a vasectomy, the doctor said, "we'll just sever this at the corona," then laughed to himself. "Don't chuckle while you're holding a knife near my shaft," I said. "Dude, I just said I was going to cut off the end of your penis." I lost a lot of respect for the University of Grand Cayman medical school that day. Pete Sampson looks like the end of a penis. While he thinks his recruiting news and snarky comments are a rich, white rope of knowledge, they are in fact yellow. There is no life inside of his work. I wonder if my doctor went into his neck and severed part of his brain stem, thinking it was his vas deferens. Guys from his med school have made worse mistakes, I'm sure.

Replies: