Spring stuff
by SEE (2018-03-06 01:15:59)
Edited on 2018-03-06 01:41:56

Jafar Armstrong to RB/WR. Big kid. 10.79 100 speed. C.J. Prosise role.
Hainsey to LT. A Zach Martin type technician.
Jamir Jones to drop.
Robertson to Rover.
Bilal will start at Rover.
Morgan to Rover.
Bonner could slide to DE as well as NT (where he moved)
Looking to get a lot of QB pressure from Tillery.
Ewell is finally in shape. 321 pounds who apparently lift a lot of weight.
Boykin is an Aff Olete. 4.51 40. 39 inch vertical. 6’4” 225 pounds. < 1.5 sec 10.
Tony Jones and Dexter Williams were both hobbled a bit last year. So, apparently was Adams.
McKinley (our highest rated WR is finally healthy.)

They have started a speed school timing everyone. 8 players can run the 10 in under 1.5 seconds. Have no idea if this is good.

Both QBs will get #1 team reps, Wimbush will start out as #1.

Finally a Football Post! Thanks *
by PaulsboroNJIrish  (2018-03-06 08:50:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's one . . . (link)
by Notra_Dahm  (2018-03-06 16:38:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"You've done it this time buster!".....
by cj  (2018-03-06 17:14:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"And if you wiseguys do one more thing, one more, I'm going to kick you out of college! No more fun of any kind!"

You're welcome to make as many football posts as you want
by El Kabong  (2018-03-06 12:46:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I find people who bitch and moan about there not being enough football posts, all without making any themselves, to be part of the problem rather than the solution.

Who on this board has less DC experience than Lea?
by cj  (2018-03-06 12:30:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would be no one....

I think it was a good hire
by El Kabong  (2018-03-06 12:48:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Continuity for a unit that played well last season, a guy who (according to most things I read) not only was a bright A/C spot last year but also was due to move up to the main seat anyway.

For my money, that beat the D learning their third system in three years.

I'm less sanguine about the Quinn hire, but I don't have a problem with the Lea decision.

He could be awesome. Who knows? I'm just
by cj  (2018-03-06 13:18:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

tired of the purple one's rudderless "roll the dice" on "newbies"/past "good old boy" buddies...

crap shoot...

In '17
Our total D ended up # 46
Scoring D #31
Rushing D # 51
Passing D # 53

#83 opponent punt returns
#91 opponent kick off returns (Seriously, wtf does polian do?)

“It’s a huge blessing for me and an absolute testament to Coach [Brian] Kelly and the program he’s built,” Lea said.

Pass the kiss ass barf bag....

There was so much promise last year and things went poof real quick.

FWIW I liked Lea, Long as hires..., but the bar was real low. I would have taken Pee Wee Herman over what we had.

Can we develop a D that will compete for a NC this year? I don't see it... We should know a lot by week 5. um and Stanford are sandwiching Ball State, Vanderbilt and Wake Forest...

He's got a TON of talent coming back this year
by irishrock  (2018-03-06 13:06:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I look forward to him parlaying this year's defense results into a promotion or more $ next year.

Why don't we see how the defense looks this Fall
by tusk  (2018-03-06 12:47:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

before concluding Lea sucks (or is good, for that matter) He deserves that much, and it is the rational approach.

I'm really sorry you're butt hurt about Lea's promotion.

Like this one (link)
by Ndmemphis  (2018-03-06 11:29:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here's another
by Bruno95  (2018-03-06 09:06:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Shove a football up your ass.

sideways or pointy end first? *
by ram  (2018-03-07 09:13:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

HIlarious
by PaulsboroNJIrish  (2018-03-06 10:08:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Troll

How many "football" posts have you made?
by NDBass  (2018-03-06 10:12:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't find any on the first three pages. If you were so starved for a football post, you should've made one. This has been covered by Board Ops, or at least one of the entities that make up the red handle, on multiple occasions.

If you keep on complaining about the amount of football posts without contributing one yourself, you should expect to receive the response you did from Bruno.

Are you kidding me
by PaulsboroNJIrish  (2018-03-06 10:35:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Get off your knees for the guy. White knight your buddy then threaten with board ops.

Your favorite bands tell me all I need to know.
by Iowa Pre-Flight  (2018-03-07 01:26:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kind of surprised Springsteen didn’t make the cut.

And your profile tells us all we need to know about you. *
by thersh  (2018-03-08 00:32:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is what I realized I should have posted.
by mclusky  (2018-03-08 07:10:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Especially after reading his "miscellaneous data." Seems like a very reasonable person.

What exactly do they tell you? *
by mclusky  (2018-03-07 07:24:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now he's got me curious too. *
by rockmcd  (2018-03-07 19:42:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

O/U is noon tomorrow. *
by daviehamsufferer97  (2018-03-06 15:50:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you don't like it here...
by FL_Irish  (2018-03-06 14:05:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...feel free to go post about football on the message board of wherever it is you went to school.

You just got yourself highlighted.
by TheMadHungarian  (2018-03-06 12:34:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I predict you will join the pantheon of two week wonders. (I am being generous)

You have a 3 personal attack post to 0 football post ratio. *
by MistakenD  (2018-03-06 11:26:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Lighten up, Francis. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2018-03-06 10:55:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Vile *
by meatwhistle  (2018-03-06 09:57:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harbaugh is faxing copies of these posts to 5 star recruits. *
by Saxattack29  (2018-03-06 11:35:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

let the professionals do their job, meatwhistle *
by jt  (2018-03-06 11:33:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was wondering what the body of your reply would be
by garbageplate  (2018-03-06 09:30:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It didn't disappoint.