They've been posted
by HTownND (2018-03-11 10:34:50)

In reply to: Do you know the answers to any of the questions I posed?  posted by ndroman21

They are easy to find. This isn't rocket science, but I'll restate what I said below.

Jack was their only lawyer and their general counsel.

Do you honestly think that an organization the size of USAG just has a side lawyer for the occasional question?

I'm sorry you are choosing not to read what's been posted or what's out there, not sure why. Again, this isn't that hard.

Here's just a snippet, from google

"Jack Swarbrick, the corporation's general counsel, continues to work with the organization on a daily basis and reports that the management committee concept is working well"

So he works with them on a daily basis, is involved with and can opine on the "management committee", but he's just an outside lawyer who delegates all the work to associates, because he's a partner at Baker Daniels.

Like I said, not too hard. And I don't blame you, but I do blame the dipshits who have actively sought to diminish his role with the organization because they are scared of what it means. It's pretty embarrassing for them. They are feeding ND alumni a bunch of lies and are just sycophantic spin machines, afraid to think that our AD had a large role in all of this.