Look what you troublemakers started.
by rick (2018-03-12 12:41:07)

Ad in the Sunday Sun-Times calling for Jean Lenti's dismissal.

That reminds me of a similar site. (Anyone home?) (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-03-12 22:25:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't DePaul alums owe us a return favor *
by SixShutouts66  (2018-03-12 16:32:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just a hunch, but I'd bet this is the biggest trigger:
by sprack  (2018-03-12 14:54:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Isn't there an underfunded homeless shelter in Lincoln Park? *
by T_Allen  (2018-03-12 13:37:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Someone needs a spellcheck. *
by Ryno  (2018-03-12 13:17:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Alumi sucks! *
by sprack  (2018-03-12 14:51:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Their courtyard was a great stickball field. Single through
by cj  (2018-03-12 19:32:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the infield, double off the wall, triple off the roof, home run over the roof...

Me and the guido kicked hoopster Fabian's and Rockhead's asses in for the championship...

All glory and honor to Dillon. Then we collected the cases bet and drank them, then we went out..... we probably skipped too.many SDH dinners....

PS jenky had trees planted when we left so no one could play anymore...time for the chainsaws

Speaking of the bishop, not sure you saw my post on Cartier (link)
by sprack  (2018-03-13 10:30:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Outwitted, outfoxed, outplayed, outlasted....
by cj  (2018-03-13 13:01:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, I'd be sure to ask him how many blocks he threw for the sexually molesting provost in our midst. I think that would be a good opener.

Roemer often viewed menky's and burtchaell's ranting letters as the work of two twisted lunatics. There's nothing better than seeing the Dean chuckling at prose that's meant to set you up for punishment...

"I'm not going to punish you for this...When you leave this office act remorseful for a couple of weeks..."

Fortunately, the Dean had a sense of humor and I could make him laugh...believe me my side was always funnier than what was presented...

PS OT Do you remember the Gong Show at Stepan? We would have won that thing for our goldfish routine. We had it until Fats decided to drink the fish bowl water. That's when Waymer? had enough... Up until then people were rolling. It was better than a Shamu feeding at Sea World...

I do remember the Gong Show at Stepan
by sprack  (2018-03-13 16:18:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I seem to recall you personally downed some goldfish? At least you drew the line at moths.

It was right up there in Hall lore with the No Talent Show when a certain individual who shall forever remain nameless on a public board, bit the head off a live bird a la Ozzie Osbourne.

He definitely got on the crazy train.

When fats chugged the fish bowl we went from victors to
by cj  (2018-03-13 17:05:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

losing the first few rows...It was like a grey poupon commercial.

PS that bird scene was so wrong....still don't believe it.. there were some pretty upset folks (and rightfully so) over that one...

Agreed on that last part
by sprack  (2018-03-14 12:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't go because I really didn't want to see it, and I heard it was as bad as I'd imagined it would be. It was the only No Talent Show I missed in 4 years.