Board Ops: Site is VERY slow transferring from page to page
by foxrocks (click here to email the poster) (2018-03-13 18:01:26)

Message at bottom of screen says "waiting for adservice.google.com". Any ideas?

If if happens again, see if Firefox is any better. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-03-15 23:06:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've had the same problem on and off for a few months.
by Domer84  (2018-03-15 16:29:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assumed it was some security checkpoints in my work system. It doesn't happen on other websites. I use Chrome almost exclusively.

It's happening right now.

I assume the board was just locked up because of intense
by ACross  (2018-03-15 10:25:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In spring practice. Everybody logging in at the same time to get the latest from Camp Kelly.

Vacating 21 wins will steel this ND team like no other.
by cj  (2018-03-15 18:15:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Swarbrick gave examples of Kelly standing up in front of his team in the locker room after a loss and apologizing for letting them down."

“That creates a real bond between a team and a coach,” swarbrick said.

Yeah, jackoff...so much better than winning.

I swear I think I am in the twilight zone.

PS Are you going to share your award winning Irish Soda Bread recipe? Please say something funny about the Irish. Feel free to include fan base references... It's been a while.

I'll watch Stanford on Sept 29th if Moff gives me permission....

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/notre-dame/2017/02/21/swarbrick-kelly-has-addressed-programs-troubles/98176594/

by Moff  (2018-03-15 19:11:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thank you. He played for your buddy in the BG game.
by cj  (2018-03-15 20:23:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Treasured Reuland family pic.... It sits amongst some real cool stuff.

IMG_0615 async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">>

IMG_0613 async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">>

Great pic! *
by The Holtz Room  (2018-03-16 21:37:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The defense should be pretty good
by Jvan  (2018-03-15 11:19:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The offense is in chaos, and no one ever talks about special teams.

You forgot that everyone had a super fabulous winter
by KnightlyRevue  (2018-03-15 12:30:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

conditioning cycle.

Everyone can now squat thrust a Buick and the speed metrics are off the charts!!! Narrative!!!

They've never been this pumped! Total buy in! *
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-03-15 16:20:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

[Slow motion battle rope video]
by Bruno95  (2018-03-15 14:25:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Benching with chains. Pushing the prowler. Squatting and yelling. Sweating. Puking. Jacking off.

Not dissimilar to my own winter regimen, except for the working out parts.

You follow the Jamarcus Russell regimen? *
by Schmenkus  (2018-03-15 18:43:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you forgot the before/after crossfit like picture
by jt  (2018-03-15 14:50:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"he's getting totally ripped! The program must be working!"

No more November collapses! *
by Jvan  (2018-03-15 15:10:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Unless there is a road game
by graNDfan  (2018-03-15 21:22:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Then all bets are off

road games are difficult, relative to home games
by jt  (2018-03-15 23:50:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of course.

Stupid road games spoil everything.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2018-03-15 23:11:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I bet we could win a national championship if we didn’t play any road games. Or good teams.

what really sinks us is playing a good team after we play
by jt  (2018-03-15 23:51:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Navy.

that's like their Super Bowl and we really struggle with that level of intensity.

And games during midterm week are tough too.

Not enough time to worry about special teams
by MDDomer  (2018-03-15 12:25:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Takes up all of practice to work on his superlative offensive scheme

I'm getting good results using Chrome
by Cormac  (2018-03-14 13:54:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are you using an older browser like IE? Or, could be a browser setting.

Couple people have reported that
by El Kabong  (2018-03-13 20:27:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We've alerted the ad hosts to take a look.

Much better now *
by thecontrarian (click here to email the poster)  (2018-03-15 09:43:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Site now back to normal for me.
by foxrocks (click here to email the poster)  (2018-03-14 23:48:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks to all for the advice, but I use Chrome and sweep the PC regularly to keep it clean from junk and trouble makers. I don't think there were any problems there.

Not for me
by Kayo  (2018-03-13 19:56:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When is the last time you did a computer clean-up; and a threat detection scan might be in order as well.