Sorry for new thread on this, but jtron TOO TOO loud
by btownirish (2018-10-15 10:30:50)
Edited on 2018-10-15 10:32:24

I had previously posted after attending MICH game that I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. After attending yesterday's game, I've changed my mind. The jtron is too loud, way too loud. Both games we sat around the 10-yard line on south side of stadium. This past Saturday I took my six-year old daughter (who admittedly had sensitive ears) and she refused to sit in the stadium. So much for her first ND game experience. I honestly don't know how they sell tickets directly under the jtron. I've heard that this is how it is at other stadiums (my only data point is the Big House and it wasn't that loud) and that this is what the kids want, but I refuse to accept that this is how ND has to be. I'm disappointed to say I won't be attending another game until they turn the volume down (as I admittedly have sensitive ears too). I'll be sending an email to Jack today.

PS. Read El K's article on topic which is why I thought pertinent.
PSS. What happened to the band playing after the game?! Is this a unfortunate by-product of putting them in the stands?

Replies: