Did anyone order Navy tix from the ND Club of SD?
by akaRonMexico (2018-10-15 20:58:46)

If so, have you gotten them yet or received any info when they will ship?

They have been sending out batches of tix every day
by ocdomer78  (2018-10-16 18:22:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if you have not received by this weekend i would contact them

Thanks! I already contacted them but haven’t gotten a
by akaRonMexico  (2018-10-16 18:53:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

response.

Does anyone in SD even know what an ocean or navy is?
by Frank Drebin  (2018-10-16 06:10:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

People in North Dakota seem more on the ball

You would think they would, seeing how they are threatened
by IAND75  (2018-10-16 13:37:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by imminent invasion by the Great Navy of the State of Nebraska.

Once called "The Great American Desert," Nebraska has
by jrdjr84  (2018-10-16 14:54:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

more miles of rivers than any other state. So it's a Viking-style Navy.

I read that as the North Dakota club of South Dakota * *
by Lloyd Braun  (2018-10-16 13:18:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am only now getting Frank's joke
by DakotaDOmer  (2018-10-16 14:22:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didnt even consider the acronyms were why he was making a Dakota joke...I thought he was just picking on us barren wastelanders the same way as everyone else.

It's one thing to "fly over"...quite another to take shots. *
by CoachS  (2018-10-16 14:45:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wait...WHAT? *
by CoachS  (2018-10-16 09:54:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Notre Dame Club of North Dakota seems to avoid tix issues *
by Frank Drebin  (2018-10-16 10:17:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now look here, good man...
by CoachS  (2018-10-16 12:04:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I'm a lifetime South Dakota resident. Now, I may have lived the majority of my days in towns, even counties, without stop lights, I can grasp the concept of an ocean. In fact, I've never met anyone out here who even questions it. Now, about that there metric system...

It's like a big water, yes? Ocean water?
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-16 12:22:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw the ocean when I was 10, it didnt look any different than watching my dog run away for 5 miles in any direction.

As long as they didn’t get their tickets from Vivid Seats
by bphweather  (2018-10-15 23:21:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You should be OK

aka’s interest in Vivid lies in their Video department. *
by The Holtz Room  (2018-10-15 23:29:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Probably the kicker's fault. *
by Tonybullets  (2018-10-15 22:46:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If it's at all like the VT Tech tickets for our club
by dulac89  (2018-10-15 22:41:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We received them from ND about 2 1/2 weeks before the game. It took us about a week to get all the seats assigned (depending on how many tickets they have, it's really a giant puzzle) and then we got them shipped out just over a week before the game. Hopefully they are at least communicating with you

Nothing about the tickets. But they do keep sending me
by akaRonMexico  (2018-10-16 08:40:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

emails about all the other activities that weekend that I can pay even more for!

2 mistakes. 1) South Dakota is landlocked. 2)Trusted a ship. *
by Inigomontoya  (2018-10-15 22:37:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Only if you don't like grueling portages... *
by CoachS  (2018-10-16 12:05:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post