ND Club of SD's events and other acitivities for the Navy-
by Walsh69 (2018-10-16 14:12:00)

ND game the weekend Oct. 25-28.

I have linked below the ND Club of San Diego's official calendar of events for the ND-Navy game weekend.

Here are two more events on the weekend not on their website:

Dr. Bill Hurd ’69, All-American track star, will be playing his hot sax at Dizzy’s jazz club operated by Chuck Perrin ’69. Family-friendly venue (no alcohol). Snack’s served. $15 cover (cash only). First come, first served:

Thursday, October 25 at 8 PM - 10 PM PDT
Dizzy’s
1717 Morena Blvd, San Diego, CA

Bill Schweitzer ’69 and Ray Schnorr ’75 are hosting a winetasting event at their winery. $8 per person (credited to any wine purchases.)
Highland Valley Winery Wine Tasting
Friday, October 26 at 2 PM - 6 PM PDT
Highland Valley Vineyards
15412 Bandy Canyon Rd, Escondido, California 92025

Are you with the club?
by akaRonMexico  (2018-10-16 18:32:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If so I posted below looking for info on the tickets that were purchased thru the club. There has been no communication since the purchase and I am looking for any info if you can help

Possible answer from the SD Club's e-mail newsletter
by irisharab  (2018-10-16 19:17:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This was from October 11th:

ND/Navy Ticket Update
The club just last week received our allocation of commemorative game-day tickets for the ND/Navy game. If you ordered tickets through the club during our Dec 2017/Jan 2018 campaign, we're working diligently to distribute tickets. Many tickets are already "in the mail" but rest assured you will receive your tickets not later than Oct 19th. If you have questions, please email tickets@ndsandiego.org

They really do make it hard for the clubs
by dulac89  (2018-10-16 22:49:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They send tickets out at most 3 weeks before the game. By the time the club gets them, and solves the giant puzzle of assigning seats to everyone (while trying to sit every group together), getting the envelopes addressed and sent out, it's a big deal. It would be nice if ND could at least tell the club what seats they will have just so the seat assignment process can be started as early as possible.

Awesome - thanks! *
by akaRonMexico  (2018-10-16 20:33:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No. I am not with the club. *
by Walsh69  (2018-10-16 18:53:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The "Gang From Grays Ferry" will be Tailgating @ McGregor's.
by ndharvey (click here to email the poster)  (2018-10-16 14:22:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

located across the street from SDFCU Stadium on Saturday starting @ 1pm. Stop by and have a cold one with the gang. More info to come
GO IRISH!!!!

You know the street in question is I-15, right? *
by El Kabong  (2018-10-16 14:58:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I myself will be tailgating near the small lake to the west
by FL_Irish  (2018-10-16 15:39:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...of San Diego.

I think people
by HTownND  (2018-10-16 15:41:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Should line the bridge to Coronado island, and turn it into one big tailgate.

Amazing views from up there.

I think it's in the middle of that lake you speak of.

That's the Bay. The lake/pond is slightly West. *
by usmcirish  (2018-10-17 14:42:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Focus on the BYE week!!! *
by Hanratty5ND  (2018-10-16 14:34:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger! *
by Voisman  (2018-10-16 14:47:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post