Would ND ever disclose to alumni whether it boxed out alumni
by ACross (2018-12-10 15:46:16)

in favor of Anthony Travel with respect to ticket availability of post-season tickets?

I'd be curious to know whether Notre Dame did so, and if so:

1. Who at ND made such a decision;
2. How many tickets were made available to Anthony Travel and not to alumni;
3. The consideration paid by Anthony travel to ND for such access;
4. All perquisites paid by Anthony Travel to ND, its officers, employers, and relatives;
5. The number of tickets made available to the athletic department at ND, and
6. Whether any individual emplyee of the athletic department had the discretion to distribute more than 4 tickets to friends and family.

If they do get tix from ND or Clemson
by jerseyshoreirish  (2018-12-12 09:24:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope that they are restricted to sell the ND allotment to ND fans and likewise for Clemson. Somehow I doubt it and we will never know anyway.

They must have been pretty easy to get...I got both games
by ndgenius  (2018-12-11 16:29:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and don't have any "status" with the university. I didn't expect to get either game and was completely shut out in 2012. In 2012 I had to go through a football booster who I play golf with to get some face value tix.

Anthony Travel has Clemson on its list of schools ...
by NDFanSince81  (2018-12-10 17:06:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fair questions.

Keep in mind Anthony Travel also serves Clemson Athletics. It's hard to specifics, but they are certainly in a great position to acquire and distribute tickets as they see fit.

I'm talking about ND's allotment. Don't care about Clemson's *
by ACross  (2018-12-10 17:37:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Clemson fans might have a similar question on their
by G.K.Chesterton  (2018-12-10 16:47:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

side of the fence.

Unlikely. Clemson hasn't sold out title game yet. They
by btd  (2018-12-10 20:43:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

just sent me an email today indicating tickets remain after pass one and now people can request tickets again for the title game. They informed me previously that anyone that replied by 11/28 was awarded tickets they requested -- 100% of those that applied received tickets.

I am IPTAY with Clemson because my daughter goes there. I got my cotton bowl tickets via Clemson -- and won title game via them too if they beat ND (which I obviously prefer to lose).

Apparently Anthony Travel got tickets through other sources.
by irishtexan02  (2018-12-10 16:29:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"If you are still interested in securing tickets, Anthony Travel, the University's official travel partner, is offering packages with game tickets procured through official Cotton Bowl ticket sources."

I don't buy that for a second.

well, ND might fall within that Venn diagram *
by ACross  (2018-12-10 16:34:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would require a sense of stewardship ...
by CJC  (2018-12-10 16:26:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that has long since become passe at Notre Dame.