I don't know about Ross, but Lawrence made it pretty clear..
by Marine Domer (2019-01-09 12:17:01)

In reply to: Is this the time where the NFL rule gets challenged?  posted by El Kabong

he intends to be back. He even said for 3 more years.

He hesitated pretty good before he said that.
by KeoughCharles05  (2019-01-09 13:11:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He started to answer that question with "Well, at least..." caught himself, and then kinda laughed and said "three more."

I'm pretty sure he was going to say "at least two more." That dude knows he's going pro after his junior year.

Of course he said that
by DomerSPI  (2019-01-09 12:44:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To say anything resembling that he planned to leave early would come across as arrogant. Actually I think he was actually responding to question regarding how many more championships he thought they would win. There is no way this cat is playing four years if he is healthy after his third.

We get to play Ross and Lawrence in 2020. That'll be fun. *
by mocopdx  (2019-01-09 12:19:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post