we beat Pittsburgh in OT...I was at that game
by irishrock (2019-01-11 13:15:37)

In reply to: The last Chiefs QB to win a playoff game at home?  posted by G.K.Chesterton

As well, I was at the game when DeBerg beat the Raiders.

I'm 49 years old...and the Chiefs haven't been in the Super Bowl in my lifetime

The Chiefs and Titans are the only two teams not to hold an AFC Championship at home...a win changes that for next week

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. I didn't sleep last night and won't tonight either.

Please, football versions of Zeus or Odin...let the Chiefs win tomorrow. For my sanity.

Perhaps you mean to call on the great spirit Maheo
by ThreeD  (2019-01-11 16:27:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maheo seems awfully similar to Mahomes. Coincidence?

From site at link:
Religion has always been a powerful influence around the world starting at the beginning of time. Religion is an internalized control within the social societies. It contributes to many of the ways of life for the Cheyenne Indians. What led to this way of thinking? Everything has a beginning, present, and end. The present day did not reach today without a beginning. As same in all religion, it begins with a myth. The beliefs of the Cheyenne Indians begins with the myth of Maheo. Maheo is known to be as their Divine God, Divine Creator, Great Spirit, or “Wise One Above.”

Him too
by irishrock  (2019-01-11 16:52:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’d admit to just about any sin short of sodomy if that would get a Chiefs victory for tomorrow

Tyreek Hill touched the ball an average of 7 times his Sr
by 93NationalChampions  (2019-01-11 15:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Year. He is probably the fastest kid ever to play in Georgia or maybe even America. So the Falcons passed on him
And Alvin Kamara. His hs coach is no longer a head coach. I hope he wins a ring. He’s done some good things for one of the poorest communities in Georgia. His grandparents raised him.

Dave Kreig had a TD pass in that game for the Chiefs? (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-11 13:24:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Montana was injured in the 1st Q
by tjnd88  (2019-01-11 14:35:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dave Krieg played well as his sub until Montana returned to rally KC to the win.

Dave Kreig. That is a name I have not heard in a long time. *
by MobileIrish  (2019-01-11 14:01:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was at that game, too. Who knew it would be so long? *
by Rosecrea  (2019-01-11 13:23:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post