I'd be curious to see a full transcript of Saleh's interview
by Tex Francisco (2019-01-16 13:47:55)
Edited on 2019-01-16 13:53:10

In reply to: I found the following quote from Saleh quite interesting:  posted by G.K.Chesterton

and see how close those two quotes actually occurred relative to one another. While I certainly don't put this level of d-baggery past BK, I also don't put it past the author of the article to be incompetent and/or duplicitous. I think it's possible the quote about treating people was not made directly related to that incident at BK's house.

I'll never forget watching Harbaugh interviewed after winning the Orange Bowl with Stanford. He was asked about how far his team had come and he gave this long spiel about his team's commitment to and respect for the process. One of the major CFB sports writers (Brett McMurphy I think) then took that quote and presented it as if Harbaugh had said that about his job search/rumors and that people need to respect the process. I never had a ton of respect for sports journalists before that, but that's when it really hit me how stupid and dishonest many of them really are.

Replies: