ABSOLUTELY right.
by JMAC (2019-02-07 12:45:06)

In reply to: Probably right  posted by NDCuse

There is no: Tee Higgins, Amari Rogers, Justin Ross, Trevor Lawrence, Travis Etienne, Clelin Ferrell, Christian Wilkins, Austin Bryant, or Dexter Lawrence's in this class. No Tua Tagovailoa, Jerry Juedy, or Najee Harris.

There are NO skill difference makers on Offense or the D-line.
There's not even a Dexter Williams.

It's a good class; but a 10-2 class. I'm not even sure it's a playoff class.

Kelly whiffed on an elite RB and WR...again.
by goldhelmethead  (2019-02-07 14:35:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He simply gets outworked by other schools.

Nothing against the kids we brought in. K. Williams may turn out to be a nice player.

The issue remains that he continues to have talent gaps between classes at various positions. You cannot do that. Creating tough practices through competition is crucial to your depth chart.

Dexter Williams was just as good as Etienne
by athlete37  (2019-02-07 16:04:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The gap was at receiver

I was trying to make a point on recruiting inconsistencies.
by goldhelmethead  (2019-02-08 10:06:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or, the importance of bringing in elite players every cycle to keep the gap small between starter and 2 deep.

Dexter was great last year. I wouldn't disagree with your opinion.

He was really good this season. He was apparently
by SEE  (2019-02-07 20:36:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very good in senior bowl practice as well.

Kyren Williams might surprise everyone
by SEE  (2019-02-07 14:35:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As might KAR. But I agree lacking difference makers.That’s two years in a row with misses at RB.