Eight (8) ND players will be at the NFL Combine. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-02-08 13:34:19)

Top Schools at the Combine
by KORZO78  (2019-02-09 08:45:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2019 NFL Combine invites per school:

Clemson 11
Alabama 11
Ohio State 10
UGA 9
Ole Miss 9
Wash 8
Florida 8
Kentucky 8 πŸ‘€
Oklahoma 8
Miss State 8
ND 8
TAMU 8
Wisc 8
Boston College 7 πŸ‘€
Penn State 7

Not surprising but a lot of talent in the SEC

This info comes from Jared Tokarz's twitter @NFLDraftInsider

Not sure what the * are for

How far along is Alex Bars in his rehab? *
by knutesteen  (2019-02-08 14:27:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Step 6 of 12...I kid
by Tonybullets  (2019-02-08 15:04:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bars and rehab, I had to do it

might just be there to do his interviews *
by jt  (2019-02-08 14:57:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The medical exam is a big thing, regardless of health.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-02-08 18:56:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The teams like having all the athletes being seen by the same group of doctors so the results are consistent across the board.

Since it's an ACL/MCL injury, might he do the bench press?
by knutesteen  (2019-02-08 15:57:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looking at the other drills, I cannot imagine him running the 40, doing the broad jump, vertical jump or three-cone drill. Best of luck to him to project a full recovery with time.

Looking for an article to see what drills were involved, I enjoyed seeing this quote from Quenton Nelson following his 35 reps on the bench: "After the bench press, Nelson also impressed by saying he wants to dominate his opponents and β€œtake their will away to play the game.”

I have to leave that one to the PT experts
by jt  (2019-02-08 17:03:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wouldn't think so but I'm not positive.

Jarron Jones was playing against OSU at this stage of rehab
by athlete37  (2019-02-08 18:38:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would guess Bars would bench press and probably has been able to for a while. Ability drills and maybe forty times? Maybe not so much. May also be better doing everything at Pro Day instead.

Amazing how well defensive player development is now (edit) *
by Tonybullets  (2019-02-08 14:16:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post