The list goes on
by Twinkie the Kid (2019-02-15 10:13:24)

In reply to: Don't forget the P.I. non-call on Golden Tate at the end.  posted by jakers

Cissoko forearm shot to Floyd's head when he's on the ground. No call. Dumb shit Matt Millen quips, "it's getting chippy out there."

Flagging Wood for a taunting penalty after scoring what would have been go ahead TD. Wood's transgression was pointing at the student section and holding his finger in front of his mouth to shush the crowd.

Back judge bear-hugging Forcier after his go ahead TD so he wouldn't get called for a excessive celebration penalty.

0:02 left on the clock at midfield at the end of the game, Tate is down and the clock should've stopped -- this would've given Clausen one more chance to heave it to Tate, Floyd, and/or Rudolph. Instead, refs let clock run out and they take off into the tunnel (Weis just stood there on the field, waiting for the officials to come back out and put the 0:02 back on the clock so ND could run one more play -- nothing).

And as already mentioned, Young's "hold" on Roh (it was a nasty pancake block), Tate's no call PI on 3rd down to ice the game, and Allen's overturned TD -- all terrible.

2009 Michigan and 2004 Pitt are the only two games I've ever watched where I blame the officials for an ND loss. And 2009 Michigan was the worst. It wasn't just one or two bad calls or missed calls. It was systematic.

Replies: