Have we offered a football ticket mini-plan before?
by John88 (2019-07-16 19:07:27)
Edited on 2019-07-16 19:10:10

I don’t often pay attention to this stuff, so I may have missed it.

From social media:

Notre Dame football single-game tickets, a mini-plan, and parking for most 2019 Irish home games go on sale exclusively online (UND.com/BuyTickets) at 6 p.m. ET July 25.

The following day, beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET July 26, tickets and parking can be purchased in person at the Murnane Family Ticket Office (Gate 9 of Purcell Pavilion on the south side of the Joyce Center) and by phone (833-ND-IRISH), as well as online.

I'm not sure
by HTownND  (2019-07-17 11:09:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But as said earlier. Anything they sell at this point, is icing on the cake.

They've already made more money, based on tiered pricing, than they ever would have with the flat rates, etc.

This is the new reality, mini plans, season ticket ads, games not selling out, etc (although they will never admit the latter, even though that streak ended some time ago).

The tiered pricing of games allows them to do this sort of stuff to maximize revenue, but they've already hit their targets.

The midget fans complained about the views from their seats *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-07-17 07:18:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What do you get with a “mini plan” that you don’t get
by golfjunkie17  (2019-07-16 22:35:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

buying tickets individually? Guaranteed the same seat for all the games?

Bro gets same seats + parking *
by T-Bone  (2019-07-17 08:35:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post