Is Justin Brent in an NFL camp?
by RJD (2019-08-23 14:24:21)

Not having luck with my google search. Did find an interesting story on ND graduate Brent from April:

"He is on track to earn his master’s degree in justice management next month, and he made up for his NFL scouting combine snub with outstanding workouts at both the Nevada and Notre Dame pro days in March.

While there he thanked Irish coach Brian Kelly for letting him return and for the care and guidance he showed him in the aftermath of the Lisa Ann incident.

“He’s still looking out for me to this day,” Brent says. “He changed my life. He helped me get to the point where I am now. That’s always going to be home.”

Brent’s 40-yard dash time was just 4.67, but he would have ranked in the top 10 in nine categories among safeties invited to this year’s combine. That included 22 repetitions in the bench press, which would have ranked first.

After being named a team captain and season MVP of Nevada’s special teams last fall, Brent punctuated a disjointed college career with two interceptions in an Arizona Bowl win over Arkansas State. Now he waits and wonders where his next chance will come."

Rooting for this Domer who went to Sweet 16 last year...Rick

Replies: