10 days to the destruction of Michigan...
by albatross (2019-10-16 17:50:33)

I'm taking my 9yr old son to his first college football game. My son is so excited to go..We both hope ND leaves no doubt and takes it to them early and often!

Don't go.
by johnnysalami  (2019-10-17 10:18:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Couldn't pay me to attend any event at the Big Outhouse.

Tell him to wear a helmet.
by Milhouse  (2019-10-16 23:34:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had a full beer chucked at my head on my lone trip to that Big Ten suckhole. I ducked, and it hit a cop. The chucker was thrown out. It was kind of fun. But I did think I was going to have to do battle on the way out.

I called a roommate from the concourse at halftime of the
by NJIrish04  (2019-10-17 00:02:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

‘03 game in AA and when I got home that night he said he couldn’t hear what I was saying over the people shouting Fuck You and Fuck Notre Dame at me in the background. They’re dicks...

Several months back, my son and I were on an airport bus
by Milhouse  (2019-10-17 00:18:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on the way from the satellite lot to the terminal.

We got on and I noticed a guy in a bright yellow Michigan hat.

We sat down and I leaned over to my son (who was 9 at the time) and said, "Hey, Milhouse Jr., want to see an asshole?" and he responded, "oh, the guy in the Michigan hat? I already saw him!"

I was very proud.

Well done! Raising him right *
by NJIrish04  (2019-10-17 10:05:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You, your son, and I share hopes. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2019-10-16 18:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

37 - nil! *
by Voisman  (2019-10-16 17:53:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post