Please refresh on how to get access to the game Saturday.
by irpa (2019-11-05 10:12:57)

I don’t get the ACC Network but don’t want to miss out on the next nail in BK’s coffin. I have a smart tv with various apps. Thank you in advance my friends.

I don't advise you do anything illegal...
by Wooderson  (2019-11-05 17:40:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So you should definitely not go to www.crackstreams.com, and definitely don't click on the CFB link at the top of the page.

I swear I'm not advertising for them, and their chat window is a racist, homophobic dumpster fire, but the site has every televised D1 and NFL game.

I can't speak to viruses, I only use a Mac Mini to access the site. I'm assuming it's infested with malware.

You also have to watch the commercials.

This is what amazes me about the NFL/DirectTV deal
by S---Alley2  (2019-11-05 23:23:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want to watch the Panthers. I'm willing to pay to watch the Panthers. I don't have cable tv or satellite and don't want either. The last two years I jumped through the VPN hoops to buy NFL Gamepass Europe to watch games through Apple TV (manually switching the DNS settings before every game).

This year they changed the website and my VPN didn't work. So I just screwed it and use /r/nflstreams instead. Why can't the NFL follow MLB's lead?

Thanks to all! *
by irpa  (2019-11-05 14:10:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

good info here (link)
by discNDav  (2019-11-05 13:22:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Movie Night
by Irishbuzz  (2019-11-05 12:49:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We recently considered going to the movies this weekend with the whole family. After considering the cost of tickets and potential expense of cheap, overpriced junk food, I would only agree to go if it was to see a very good movie.

There was one particular Notre Disney sequel that was supposed to challenge for best picture. The critical reviews suggest that it’s a cheap, poorly scripted sequel. Character development isn’t lacking only because the key cast members actually regress over the course of the movie.

I’m not wasting my time with the movies. Perhaps I’ll go to a park with the kids or smoke a brisket. Maybe I’ll cut down a tree. I’ll find something to do that I actually enjoy. I suggest you do the same.

smoke a "brisket" - now I understand what your handle means *
by ArasEra  (2019-11-05 14:40:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Depends where you're coming from
by ndtnguy  (2019-11-05 12:08:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it looks like I-40 and I-85 are good bets for most people.

Here is a link with all the current options (link)
by cujays96  (2019-11-05 11:20:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You Tube TV.... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-11-05 10:27:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

YTTV currently has a 2 week free trial...
by 11thfloorgrace  (2019-11-05 13:09:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

usually their free trial is one week

Ok thanks. I thought you could only catch the replay on
by irpa  (2019-11-05 10:43:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

YouTube

It's a separate and distinct service from You Tube.....
by Wolfetone  (2019-11-05 10:55:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ACCN is one of the 70 or so channels they carry. By 2030 there will
be nothing on broadcast or cable channels.

YouTube and YouTube TV aren't the same thing. *
by BigNDfan  (2019-11-05 10:53:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are torturing some illegal aliens in your basement on Sat? *
by Frank Drebin  (2019-11-05 10:23:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watching Kelly squirm on the sideline is much more fun. *
by irpa  (2019-11-05 10:41:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

by Dan93  (2019-11-05 10:15:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the ACC network. Hulu Live currently does but I'm sure others do as well. You usually get the first week of service for free, then you can cancel before the free trial ends.

One word of caution regarding smart TV apps however. I have a smart TV with the Hulu app, but thats not the same as Hulu Live. You will probably need Hulu Live service to get the ACC network. You can also watch these streaming services on a computer and don't need to use a smart TV

I got rid of cable for Hulu Live
by RJD  (2019-11-05 13:11:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

so this is an unexpected bonus. I started with a 7 day free trial so that should still be an option- be sure you select Hulu Live.

They have great deals with 200 hours of recording space, unlimited TVs, no commercials, etc. from around $50 to $65 a month depending on the extras.

Cut my cable bill by 60%. Only issue was learning to navigate the Fire Stick remote...Rick

YouTube TV carries it. *
by manofdillon  (2019-11-05 10:59:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks *
by irpa  (2019-11-05 10:43:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post