Nice 2021 DE commit from Texas per ISD - David Abiara *
by Jvan (2020-03-27 14:26:26)
Edited on 2020-03-27 14:28:08

This user did not provide content for this post

He's unblockable!
by Hanratty5ND  (2020-03-27 14:49:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh wait,that was Victor Abiamiri.

Excellent defensive pickup. I like that LSU,Oklahoma, and Alabama were in hot pursuit.

Nice to get good some good recruiting news for a change--especially given some of the recruiting losses on offense in recent weeks.

We are becoming the Chicago Bears
by Section12  (2020-03-27 22:28:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Championship level defense supported by a limited talented offense with gaping holes and plays called by a dipshit coach

Is that Ditka, Wannstedt, Lovie, or Nagy? *
by dfw  (2020-03-28 16:24:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our best coaching is on defense
by Brahms  (2020-03-28 09:47:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Offense is run by interns and the offshoots of bankrupt system and a ho-hum coaching tree.

Is it really fair to use a single post to swift kick me in
by Hati Hijau  (2020-03-27 23:52:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BOTH of my 'nads?

Even if it's true?

Mitch Trubisky will still be the starting QB whenever the season opens.
Kelly will still be the quarterback whisperer, and force the poor lads to play damned Kellyball, until he's finally gone.

More McCaskey thumb twiddling, nickels like manhole covers, wash, rinse, repeat. Fire the coach, hire another middlin' candidate, wash, rinse, repeat.

Another coat of even brighter paint, create a new version number, this is the year, wash, rinse, repeat.
We're in the conversation, wash, rinse, repeat.

Doomed! Doomed, I tell you.

Why am I cursed to root for two of the most disappointing teams in football?

Because . . . . . just because.

Could be worse
by gozer  (2020-03-30 03:51:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You could root for the Lions. Incidentally, the Lions are undefeated in the playoffs in my lifetime when I have gone to the game. They are otherwise winless. But that was an awesome stomping of the Cowboys. In 1991.

Do you not think Foles can beat Mitch for the job?
by HScorpio  (2020-03-29 14:47:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or do you think that Pace/Nagy (mostly Pace) already have so much invested in Mitch that it was never going to be an actual competition? Pace's job is pretty much linked to Mitch being a success, so I can see him refusing to give up on that. It does make acquiring Foles an odd move, though. Unless they are planning on letting Mitch start the first game or two just in case he improved, and then Foles taking the other 14.

I think that you are correct on all counts. If they truly
by Hati Hijau  (2020-03-30 12:46:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

wanted to replace Mitch with a premier QB, they would have shot higher than Foles. Although Foles has been better than Mitch, many QBs have, the decades long inertia in the Bears front office (wash, rinse, repeat?) has become almost as legendary as GSH.

That said, I think Foles has more talent and skills than Mitch. However, if he does clutch the seemingly non-coveted job of Chicago Bears QB, it may end his career. After all, it is 21st Century Bears (Pace Edition, Ver. #?). I hope that Papa Bear weeps. However, I am numbed to a near comatose state. (I remember the 1-13 Bears were so bad we tried to predict what comical antic/mistake would occur on every play. It kept our sanity and replaced our existential weeping. We laughed until we cried.)

Bears/Irish
by Irish3inaz  (2020-03-28 18:41:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True Dat

Amen *
by az_irish_devil  (2020-03-28 10:58:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No kidding *
by The Holtz Room  (2020-03-28 02:15:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post