Good Lord
by jt (2020-05-24 01:45:25)

In reply to: No, I absolutely am not  posted by Son of Galway

Ok man.

All of my personal experience with this is out the window. The damn guy talked to the kid after he committed to Notre Dame! Fire him now! I mean, 17 year old kids NEVER make rash decisions that they perhaps might not have thought all the way through.

You're right, Son of Galway. The guy should not only be fired, but he should be thrown in jail! And this isn't because Notre Dame got "screwed" (NOOOOOOOO, of course not), this is because you and I have the young man's best interests at heart! He should be given life in prison without parole, as it is completely obvious that he did this only to further his own personal agenda!

I mean, we know that the coach certainly NEVER said anything prior to the commitment and only brought this stuff up AFTER the kid committed to ND. Truly nefarious!

And yes, my position on this was certainly naive, thanks for pointing that out. I don't have any idea what this process entails, thanks so much for pointing it out to me! Why, until you explained things so rationally, I thought that every high school football coach in the country was like Father Fuckin Flanigan! Now I know! You have opened my eyes, Son of Galway. I am eternally in your debt.

All sarcasm aside, let's revisit this post after the two national signing days occur. I might possibly move it up to after the first signing day, depending on how things work out.

Replies: