Let me help you out with this, Frank
by jt (2020-05-24 17:27:25)

In reply to: And losing potential class action wrongful death lawsuits *  posted by Frank Drebin

At this point in time I think it's still safe to say that nobody really knows for sure how things are going to shake down in the fall. It's possible that some schools start, some start later, some don't start at all, etc. Right now we're still learning things on a daily basis. Some places might be able to have fans, some might not, some might only be able to have limited numbers of people, etc. Again, it's a process.

With all of that said, I can say that it is pretty clear that teams and schools are certainly getting ready to play and preparing to play. We would likely have to have some serious setbacks for there to be no games whatsoever. States like CA have already backed down on saying that there would be no professional sports (once AZ and FL stepped in and said that teams were welcome to use their facilities and the states realized how much they would lose in income tax) and we've already seen the NCAA back down a bit.

Again, there could be substantial setbacks (and I certainly hope that isn't the case) and it would almost certainly not be business as usual. But it would be a major upset at this point in time if there is "no season" whether you can "see it" or not.