ND doesn't make Bobby Taylor Jr.'s top 12? *
by supernd (2020-07-06 12:01:48)

This user did not provide content for this post

Anybody have any idea why?
by ACross  (2020-07-06 13:21:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I seem to recall that Bobby Taylor was one of the elite Holtz era recruits who was not a self selector. To wit, he made a football based decision, much like Todd Lyght did and several other players in that era did when Holtz's mojo was at its peak.

I think it is beyond cavil that Kelly's mojo, such as it ever was, it not above the lowest of ebbs. When it comes to elite recruits, we get a smattering of self selectors who are not OL or TE.

And I know an elite recruit when I see one. Not all "four stars" are created equal.

He also left early and was criticized by Holtz
by NDLAW88  (2020-07-06 14:49:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

as I recall - I think he was suspended for the bowl game but made a point of saying he would return for senior year and then didn't and Lou badmouthed him to NFL scouts. Maybe that's part of the reason why he didn't push his kid to ND.

He spoke very highly of ND at Austin pep rally in 2016. *
by hibernianangst  (2020-07-06 15:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sure the Brown (Stanford/SC) and Mustipher (PSU) ,,,
by NDinJapan  (2020-07-06 15:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

families were impressed with how Big Win Brian treated their ND sons.

He's a silent commit!!!!!!!!!! *
by doghoused  (2020-07-06 12:33:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the Mike Mickens Effect.
by MrE  (2020-07-06 12:31:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Surprised the ND fan/recruiting sites didn't cover this.