Mitchell Evans commits (link)
by El Kabong (2020-07-31 16:54:37)

ISD staff seems to like Mitchell.
by 84david  (2020-08-03 08:45:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mike Frank’s & staff tend to be pretty good at these
projections.

They were very high on Hamilton when he was a 3 star.

His sister was SEC Freshman of the Year for UGA in
by Raoul  (2020-08-01 11:38:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

volleyball last fall. His cohort is not top tier but all his growth has really happened in HS not before.

P.S. Check out his sister on tape at 0:55 of the linked video. She has great VB skills. She is only listed at 5' 11" (looks taller) but very athletic with excellent jumping ability. This is a family with some great athleticism.

Saw "Mitchell" and "TE" and had some really bad flashbacks
by Queensman  (2020-08-01 00:26:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you don't know what I'm referring to, I'll spare you

Gary Godsey part deux?
by TWO  (2020-07-31 17:33:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Evans is an interesting prospect. He has the kind of frame and athleticism that allows him to be used in multiple ways on the football field and in fact, will be playing quarterback for his high school squad this fall.

Kelly is already working on flea-flickers for him. *
by jymbo  (2020-08-01 19:42:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

reminds me of a bigger Ed McCaffery
by jt  (2020-07-31 18:51:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or a slightly wider Justin Armour.