Deep thoughts
by SEE (2020-11-22 23:26:34)

Have we ever had a team with this much seniority? 9 seniors and 5th years on offense and 8 on defense. 9 5th year kids in total. It's like an old BYU team and I think this has to be part of the mix for ND going forward, which means ND has to always fill needs every year. Mature bodies and minds matter when you're playhing teams loaded with 5-stars.

Not sure where we'd be right now without Ben Skowronek and Nick McCloud. Neither will be an AA, but both are seasoned players who plugged big holes.

With Lenzy coming back and Avery Davis coming we have some lightning to match with Skowrenek and McKinley's thunder. Hopefully Book's downfield confidence is picking up.

If Simon/Kiser and Lewis can continue to improve we might just be able to hang with Clemson in the ACC title game. Anyone know who's in our nickel package?

Now that ND is in the ACC for one year, you get just how much of an advantage Clemson has had the last five years or so.

I sure hope ND doesn't make a decision at center based upon next year... if Lugg is the best guy, get him in there. All 6'7" of him... though as Mike Frank pointed out, that's a tall guy to throw over.

I wonder how Nebrasks if feeling about joining the B10 to give the finger to Texas and OU. Yeah, they might haave been #2 before, but now they're ???

Zeke Correll is small,but his highlight reel is. worth checking out. Baby Q.

Replies: