I think Hanratty5ND's response was tongue-in-cheek. *
by SWPaDem (2021-01-30 15:29:57)

In reply to: Resources spread thin? That’s a laugh.  posted by TAR

This user did not provide content for this post

Isn’t the first time I’ve seen the anti-Fresno theme
by GolfJunkie17  (2021-01-30 18:23:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It’s kinda weird saying an area is bad to recruit from because a few bad seeds have found their way to ND from there.

Bad seeds.
by Fresno Mike  (2021-02-02 21:00:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is on the coaches that recruited them. My son was one of the coaches on the high school team of one of them. He never thought the kid would make it at or to ND. That turned out to be the case.

Maybe we recruit there to block OU's pipeline? *
by domer4  (2021-01-30 16:05:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OU pipeline
by Fresno Mike  (2021-02-02 21:10:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know that it is as strong now as it was. One of their assistant coaches back then played high school ball in Fresno and one assistant coach at a high school in Fresno played a large part in the OU pipeline. He is no longer coaching.