I need tickets for the ND-UVA game
by panamirish (2021-07-30 07:51:40)

on November 13 at Viirginia and if possible where to stay near campus. My grandaughter will be a freshman at UVA this fall. Thanks a lot

Best guess as to game time? *
by bullah  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

UVA. Not campus, grounds. Not freshman, first year. 😎
by Homeboy73  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

There isn’t much within walking distance of the stadium. Nearest University of Virginia there is a Courtyard by Marriott, The Draftsman, and Hampton Inn. A bit further on West Main is The Quirk. There is an Omni and a Residence Inn at the downtown mall. Outside of town there are some decent inns, and the Boar’s Head. There are other options on Rt, 29 north of Charlottesville.

You gave me flashbacks to being corrected my 1L year...
by NJIrish04  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

They are persnickity about grounds and first year...

They sure are, at Mr. Jefferson’s University. *
by Homeboy73  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

Thanks great help *
by panamirish  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

Also, fans are called "patrons"
by garbageplate  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

And once you cross the 50 yard line, it's called the "second 50."

Thanks great help *
by panamirish  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

UVA: Guys in ties, girls in pearls. *
by 105Marquette  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

Might want to drop your email in the post, it's the dialogue
by bleedsgreen04  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

box just above the "post message" part of your post, and you should be able to find it in the same place if you go to edit your post.

Good luck in your search for tickets, I hope you have a wonderful time with your granddaughter.

Please post this on the Marketplace
by NDBass  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

There are separate threads for each game. It is the first option in the Other Boards/Links drop down.

Seconded - marketplace board is there for a reason thx *
by caber  (2021-07-30 07:51:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked