ISD reporting that QB Brendon Clark has entered the portal
by Jvan (2021-10-19 16:43:44)

Roster management strikes again.

Junior, right?
by jt  (2021-10-19 17:03:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So he won't get his degree from ND, most likely?

Just wondering, no particular angle on this one.

With early enrollment and mandatory summer school,
by rkellyatrecess  (2021-10-20 09:21:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

lots of players are now graduating in three years.

I don't know for sure if Clark is graduating, but he has to be very close in units.

the "mandatory" summer school is kind of a misnomer
by jt  (2021-10-20 10:19:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but, I agree that it might be possible, especially if he stays for the second semester (not a given as he might want to get to his destination in the spring to get reps at qb in spring practice).

When I saw the headline on the email my heart sank....
by Marine Domer  (2021-10-19 16:45:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My first thought was Chris Pyne deciding he'd had enough.

I assume you mean Drew? *
by ndroman21  (2021-10-19 17:18:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If the Star Trek guy transferred, it would be a huge bummer *
by nihilist in golf pants  (2021-10-19 17:23:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Transporter changing college football *
by RJD  (2021-10-20 20:26:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's a hell of a train conductor, as well. *
by ndroman21  (2021-10-19 18:29:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His girlfriend would be an upgrade to our cheerleaders
by graNDfan  (2021-10-19 19:40:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She could probably play linebacker too.. though her forearm guards aren’t regulation