Any educated guesses on Syr kickoff time? *
by TheRosadoBrothers (2022-10-03 21:07:48)

This user did not provide content for this post

Usually 8:00, but most people drink in their rooms until 11.
by IrishGeek  (2022-10-03 22:53:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And generally retire to rooms for more drinking around 11:15.

What I wouldn’t give to have another SYR.
by Rockbrig97  (2022-10-03 22:55:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The absolute best nights.

I remember one in Walsh - ever section had a bar
by NDFlyer  (2022-10-04 14:20:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And then everyone went to the common room downstairs for dancing with a DJ. They left one section bar open with no bartender so my date and 2 other couples stayed there and emptied quarts while chatting until the end of the party. Good time

I miss SYRs. Take me back! *
by kellykapowski  (2022-10-04 17:08:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Getting a real 7:30 on ACC Network vibe but who knows
by irishlaw2010  (2022-10-03 21:52:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We are likely to appear on ACC Network at least once a season but it has to be a road game. We only have two ACC road games this year (UNC which was on ABC and Syracuse).

The rest of the ACC slate that week is bleak and they need to fill 3 game windows on ACCN:

Va. Tech @ NC State (Thursday game)
Wake @ Louisville
Georgia Tech @ FSU
Pitt @ UNC
Miami @ Virginia
BC @ UConn (CBSSN at noon)

It's possible but I'm skeptical it'll be on ACCN
by gordonbombay  (2022-10-04 15:08:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The two times we have appeared on ACC Network, it was announced before the season even started. It doesn't mean it won't happen, but I'll believe it when I see it.

If Syracuse doesn't pull an upset over NC State or Clemson, my guess would be either 3:30 ABC or noon ESPN. (How we do against BYU could affect this as well.) But if it does end up on ACCN it will obviously be at night.

We haven't played in Syracuse since 2003 so the game
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-10-03 22:10:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will likely be a sellout, which I think reinforces your thinking.

I am probably *not* going to bother doing a trial subscription to Fubo or whatever that day to see the game.

Have they fix es the wind issue?
by graNDfan  (2022-10-04 07:15:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or I confusing that with something the Lions did?

No. I believe Syracuse still blows *
by drmurray  (2022-10-04 12:42:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Door No. 3 has to be propped open first. *
by SWPaDem  (2022-10-04 15:26:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for triggering a Walter Reyes fever dream *
by BillShakespeare  (2022-10-04 00:06:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post