A pass on recruiting? Huh? We’ll definitely be top 5.
by IrishGeek (2022-11-28 15:33:33)

In reply to: I’m willing to give Freeman a one-year pass on recruiting  posted by dulac89

If he needs a pass it’s Marshall and Stanford.

I disagree, there are still enough uncommitted recruits
by dulac89  (2022-11-29 15:23:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That the likelihood of us dropping out of the top five is pretty high.

That’s why I clarified by “pass” it’s still a very good but not elite class

Defections will hurt the final class ranking
by Jvan  (2022-11-28 15:44:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Keeley, Elijah Page, Dante Moore and maybe Peyton Bowen.

I remember you said with certainty Bowen was gone.
by IrishGeek  (2022-11-28 16:23:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is that still your position?

I think we will be top 5 with Bowen and even without the others.

No one knows - not even the coaches
by Jvan  (2022-11-28 16:50:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oklahoma is still his expected destination. His girlfriend is headed there to play soccer.

No one believes the drama associated with this kid will end once he signs with someone.

Expected by who? *
by IrishGeek  (2022-11-28 16:51:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Recruiting analysts from the pay sites *
by Jvan  (2022-11-28 16:54:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post