I was driving home from work. I looked down and saw
by lespaulkevin (2022-11-29 08:57:33)

In reply to: Where were you on 11/29/2021?...  posted by Kbyrnes

my phone blowing up from friends advising me that Kelly was finally gone.

I pulled off the road and screamed very loud in my car for several minutes in excitement. After I gathered myself, I called my friend who was a Kelly-lover and told him to eat shit.

Then I came home and drank several glasses of scotch to toast the occasion while gleefully scrolling through Rock's House. Amazing day.

I like this guy *
by IrishLep  (2022-11-29 15:15:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

great post.
by mkovac  (2022-11-29 15:09:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

However, it might be time to review your favorite quote by an ND coach in your profile.

Kelly is a huge penis.

We need more right-thinking Americans like you. *
by PWK2  (2022-11-29 11:49:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Post more often. This is inspirational! *
by drmurray  (2022-11-29 09:29:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seriously. I reread this 5 times again today and it still
by drmurray  (2022-11-29 13:13:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

rocks! Well done.

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night...
by potatohouse  (2022-11-29 09:23:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but this post made me absolutely laugh out loud. Peak NDN catharsis.