I never called him that
by ACross (2022-11-29 10:27:30)
Edited on 2022-11-29 10:27:58

In reply to: Not to mention enduring being called a smurf. *  posted by NDMike2001

I called him a dwarf. It is more accurately thought of as a critique of the coaches. I am pretty sure Pyne knows how tall he isnt.

You called him a midget
by DawsonMayes871  (2022-11-29 12:06:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A normal label of yours for Golson when he was at ND as well.

I agree with the sentiment you expressed in the original post, but it is pretty funny that whenever you criticize a player (physique or otherwise) then you think it should obviously be considered a critique of the coaches and not the player. I'm sure if you asked Pyne if "Pyne's a midget with a noodle arm" was a criticism of him or the coaches he'd align with your point of view.

little person *
by nitschke  (2022-11-29 12:29:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Carnies
by threeleafdomer  (2022-11-29 14:15:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Circus folk. Small hands - smell like cabbage

NDN meet up (warning weird)
by nitschke  (2022-11-29 17:11:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When the men In front of him are at least 6’2, 5’8 is dwarfy *
by airborneirish  (2022-11-29 12:24:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No one...
by DawsonMayes871  (2022-11-29 12:38:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...is disputing Pyne is really short for a quarterback. It's just funny when a demeaning post directed at a player is supposed to be construed as not as a critique of the player, but "an indictment of the coaching staff."

Dimwit *
by ACross  (2022-11-29 19:40:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Your vocabulary is sorely lacking for a college grad
by DawsonMayes871  (2022-11-29 21:15:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But that’s obviously not a critique of you, it’s on your English teachers. You’ve done what you can with what god gave you and I applaud you for your efforts…you illiterate bastard. Obviously directed at the teachers again.

But it did occur.
by IrishJosh24  (2022-11-29 11:22:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure the initial point was made specifically about you.

Not that one pejorative is much better than the other here anyway.

But you did call him ...
by NDMike2001  (2022-11-29 11:11:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a midget. I'm happy you support him now.

As Brunswick said, it is not his fault we recruited him
by ACross  (2022-11-29 15:58:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Amd his height is positively a limiting factor. The context was Rees and his attraction to short qbs.