Yes, I do
by btd (2022-12-02 18:29:22)

In reply to: you state opinions with unwarranted certainty  posted by vivaflanner

You seem to be incapable of grasping what the definition of a ceiling is. It is not proven performance. It is possible performance.

This week alone there have been hours of online sessions precisely on this topic across 4-5 pay sites. Every one of them says the same thing - Angeli has demonstrated in practices very clearly that he has a higher ceiling than Pyne. That alone makes my opinion informed. Then later in my college football player roommates have seen him practice several times and also say the same thing. Again, meaning my opinion isn’t out of thin air.

Buchner continues to have a higher ceiling too - just less reason to think he can ever get there mostly because he gets injured repeatedly.

Size alone makes Minchey by definition have a higher ceilng - again, learn the definition and then come back to me.

Cap it all off with every player going into next year will have been in our system 1-3 semesters. None of them will be starting cold, transfer and Minchey included.