to be fair, this guy makes fun of EVERY fan base
by irishrock (2023-01-26 13:19:29)

In reply to: How many times  posted by HTownND

in a single day, A&M, Alabama, Ole Miss, UCLA, USC, Oregon et al are ripped on...basically Saturdays are great because every message board is about firing the HC, the OC, the DC, the recruiting coordinator.

It's an equal opportunity parody account

Who has time to look at that many message boards? *
by Donegalnd73  (2023-01-26 13:27:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm pretty sure people submit candidates.
by Irishdemon  (2023-01-26 15:28:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So someone here is likely the guilty party.

Probably WinterCeltic.

don't overlook the obvious
by jt  (2023-01-26 16:50:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I mean, who started this thread?

That's the guy who likely forwarded it along, right? It would only make sense.

I'd absolutely claim credit
by irishrock  (2023-01-26 17:41:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not devious or clever enough...but like you, I love the parody accounts on twitter like 3yearletterman. Someday I might be able to afford a 2011 Ford Taurus (the gas card would be the ultimate)

jt *
by bill_brasky  (2023-01-26 14:03:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yep
by HTownND  (2023-01-26 13:20:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was mid edit to say this is just the latest incarnation. I have no doubt which group forwarded that account the thread from here. I mean all you have to do is look at who follows that account.