Josh Radko bleeds blue and gold
by jt (2023-01-26 14:28:28)

In reply to: A real brain trust in the replies  posted by ACross

he should probably get that checked out, that doesn't sound too healthy.

Some of us…
by bizdomer09  (2023-01-26 15:34:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“need f$&@ing backhanded”. Whatever language that is, whatever the hell that means.

I’m certainly glad I am not a client of either of you two
by Irpa  (2023-01-26 14:45:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

love birds. You guys spend more time posting on here and then waiting to read the replies to see if you have become message board celebrities. Amazing that 1 of you is an attorney.

Are we all invited to the wedding?

Not that he wants or needs me to defend him
by HTownND  (2023-01-26 16:18:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Typing a post, and reading posts doesn’t take that long, and I’m 10000% certain Cross isn’t billing his time for that. But there are a lot of hours in the day to get billable hours in. Everyone needs breaks and as long as their work is getting done and the clients get what they need, no one should give a shit what people do in their down time. Including some down time between 8-5 PM

You belong on that twitter thread
by ACross  (2023-01-26 15:38:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You doorknob

he's too busy
by jt  (2023-01-26 16:18:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

getting drunk, starving, blaming the English and blowing up stuff.