Carnegie Mellon University (formerly known as Carnegie Tech)
by SWPaDem (2023-01-30 07:29:19)

In reply to: CMU ? i was looking at Notre Dame’s schedule and saw on  posted by irishnole4638

They have a high tech offense which relies heavily on robotic prosthetic clothing and artificial intelligence. In their early simulations against some of the better college football offenses, their megacomputers have responded to a play call of running the fade on the 1 yard line by asking "Why? Are you stupid or what?".

Next year it will be TMU
by OGerry  (2023-01-30 11:14:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thornton Melon University.

The TMU football team is tough. After they sack the quarterback, they go after his family.

Favorite Play - the Triple Lindy *
by golfjunkie17  (2023-01-30 20:51:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's because they have no class. *
by SWPaDem  (2023-01-30 12:22:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is he right? 'Cause I know that's the popular version
by doolinbanjos  (2023-01-31 11:22:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish I could believe it, but I was there. I wasn't here on a message board, hoping I was right.

I like the way you think.
by the hibernian  (2023-01-31 12:34:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm gonna be watching you.

I think ND lost to them when Rock was scouting next
by PJNUGE  (2023-01-30 07:55:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

opponent. Rivalry game.