Another update on Keanaaina
by enduff (2023-02-01 22:15:28)

“Now would ND not offer up an option to return? That can and does happen with players who will leave with a degree in hand and are not invited back for a fifth or sixth season. But not with underclassmen. Aidan Keanaaina is GOING to be a senior with junior eligibility. I heard the same rumors you did and I'm convinced no underclassman is being told there's not a spot for them. Could he or someone else be physically compromised to the point where a medical hardship is recommended? That happens almost every offseason. I'm not sure that's the case with him. But the bottom line from talking to people inside I trust, the scenario you painted isn't happening.”

Per Eric Hansen

Let’s hope that’s the case and he’s healthy and on the field
by airborneirish  (2023-02-02 12:05:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Next year. Can’t teach size and heart.

Aidan has 3 years of eligibility left
by jt  (2023-02-01 22:58:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I find that more honest than saying he's a senior with junior eligibility.

I'm sure others may feel differently.

I hope that he's right about them not running underclassmen off the team and off the 85 man roster/scholarship limit.

On an unrelated note, Idaho signed forty five guys
by jt  (2023-02-01 23:02:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this was their coach's first season there. Not sure how they freed up so many roster spots.

Coach Eck = tremendous coach. Great personality for the job *
by CoachS  (2023-02-02 10:18:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Colorado isn't far behind.
by Wass  (2023-02-02 09:18:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think they have 20 incoming freshman and 24 transfers (they just took another one a day or so ago) and Sanders' younger son is still available!

43 for CU, 46 for ASU *
by jt  (2023-02-02 10:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought it was 44...
by Wass  (2023-02-02 12:07:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but it depends on the source. Colorado just picked up a transfer from Alabama and also picked up a late incoming freshman that Alabama wanted but apparently didn't want to pay for! ASU also picked up a late incoming freshman that back out of his LOI from Florida. In an interesting twist, Drew Pyne will have to battle him for PT along with others. I don't think either school is completely done with transfers either. We still have the post-spring ball portal! And this is what college sports has become.

They are vandals. *
by Stonebreaker9  (2023-02-01 23:38:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They light up a stooge and wax a chump like a candle. *
by tdiddy07  (2023-02-02 10:01:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post