Just got an email from ND warning me I haven't donated the
by boomer80 (2023-03-21 11:52:56)

requisite $200 to be eligible for the ND football ticket lottery. Once upon a time, that seemed important. And once upon a time, the school cared about winning NCs. Neither is the case anymore, and that leaves me feeling sad. I used to laugh at myself for being unable to shake the conviction that - this could be the year they run the table! - I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now, the child is grown, the dream is gone. I.....have become.... comfortably numb....

I haven’t gotten one since I wrote “$0.00” and “over”
by Gort  (2023-03-22 20:48:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On the flip side I wrote, “I will not give you a cent until you fire Kelly. He is a national embarrassment for our university.”

I’m sure I’m on a list.

spam folder. *
by 84david  (2023-03-22 17:18:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They send text messages now!!
by shea  (2023-03-22 09:27:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Newly invasive

They will soon start ringing your doorbell at dinner time *
by Frank Drebin  (2023-03-22 10:05:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm waiting for the "ND Be Irish" pin, sticker or sox offer. *
by caber  (2023-03-22 06:25:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When you learn the call is coming from inside the house,
by G.K.Chesterton  (2023-03-21 22:46:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you'll find Jack is using your basement phone to dial wealthy alums.

Got a bullet proof vest with newspaper wrapped fish inside
by Frank Drebin  (2023-03-21 20:56:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Didn’t realize Jack was Sicilian

I got a physical letter. Now they’re out $200.60. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2023-03-21 19:34:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I got an email that said “hello is anybody out there?” *
by OldIrishFan  (2023-03-21 18:46:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Mine said, "Any good deli in NYC? This is a test." *
by ThreeD  (2023-03-21 19:22:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you don’t eat your meat how can you have any pudding? *
by naptown  (2023-03-21 19:24:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, he hung up. That's your residence, right?
by jt  (2023-03-21 19:59:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder why he hung up.

Hello *
by PWK2  (2023-03-22 08:34:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's me.
by SWPaDem  (2023-03-22 10:16:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't buy tickets through ND anymore
by dulac89  (2023-03-21 17:57:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For all but the biggest games, I can get better tickets for cheaper on the secondary market.

I got a little black book, with my poems in it
by tar  (2023-03-21 16:22:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
When I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone in

I got elastic bands keepin' my shoes on
Got those swollen-hand blues
I got thirteen shitty ND games on the schedule to choose from

Theo Epstein ain’t walking through that door
by airborneirish  (2023-03-21 15:22:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not with swarbrick holding it open anyway.

I never get my ticket alerts from ND
by El Kabong  (2023-03-21 15:06:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every now and then I call and it gets fixed and within a couple months it happens again.

Same for me. They have 3-5 systems with email info
by Btd  (2023-03-23 00:10:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they tried to hire someone to design and implement a bad system they couldn’t have nailed it as well as they have.

I don’t really know what the advantage is anymore of donating. There is no lottery and games don’t sellout and probably never will again even if we win 5 straight titles. You can simply buy tickets online like any random person can.

Same for me *
by Pat85  (2023-03-21 16:01:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Be Irish! *
by jbrown_9999  (2023-03-21 14:04:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't JUST Be Irish...Be Notre Dame Irish
by notred-man  (2023-03-21 18:03:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or should it be don't be JUST Irish, be Notre Dame Irish.

Fair warning
by Porpoiseboy  (2023-03-21 14:03:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Once ND joins the Big-10 and you can't get your UNC or UCLA tix, don't come crying to us! Bonger's got his Rutgers tailgates already plannned.

Unless you really want OSU tickets
by manofdillon  (2023-03-21 13:51:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's absolutely no reason to donate for purpose of getting in the ticket lottery. And I'd guess you chance at OSU tickets is pretty slim for a minimum donation. Every other game except USC will be available for purchase at face value (or less). And I'd expect even USC tickets will be available for face to close to it unless both teams are undefeated at the time of the game (perhaps likely for USC given their early season schedule, less so for us in light of the OSU game).

I'd like Louisville tix *
by El Kabong  (2023-03-22 15:08:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I want my $200.
by Finn_MacCool  (2023-03-21 13:12:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Trending on Twitter: 'My mom calls me special' #AwkwardGreetingin5Words –  Orange County Register

Do you have any idea what the street value of this
by Wooderson  (2023-03-22 10:44:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

mountain is?

Ricky, I'm sorry your Mom blew up! *
by irishomar  (2023-03-21 13:52:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah Oscar Meyer...I think that's a fine idea *
by MR_IRISH  (2023-03-21 15:31:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m still sizing up the apron *
by rfk  (2023-03-21 12:42:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This might actually be the year though! *
by BillShakespeare  (2023-03-21 11:57:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What better place than here? What better time than now?!!!
by SWPaDem  (2023-03-21 12:52:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd like to rage against the big ND machine, but I'd just be wasting my time.

Although it doesn't mean I've learned my lesson.

Turn that $#!^ up! *
by Irishdog80  (2023-03-21 13:22:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nice! *
by boomer80  (2023-03-21 12:15:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post