It’s immature and stupid, but this whole day has been blah.
by 1NDGal (2018-04-08 18:33:20)

Just blah.

I hope the players and coaches are OK.

Let me try to help
by NDoggie78  (2018-04-09 08:44:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So pretty! Thank you. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-04-09 10:46:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm right there with you.
by wearendhockey  (2018-04-08 18:49:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, I'm often immature and stupid, but today is definitely still "blah." This one stung unlike 2008 or any other season ending loss.

Hell, I still haven't gotten over Joe Carter in 1993, and that's WITH a subsequent world series title years after that.

Just remember, you're going to feel completely different on April 13th, 2019 and for many subsequent days after that.

I haven’t followed this program as long as you
by Boston Domer  (2018-04-09 00:41:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But it would have seemed crazy to be bitter and upset after watching Notre Dame play in a national championship when I started watching. I guess that’s a good thing, but I can’t feel good about it right now.

But that’s such a long tiiiiiiime [stomping feet].
by 1NDGal  (2018-04-08 19:26:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2008 we were major, major underdogs. The whole thing felt like a lark. But I still say we got hosed with the disallowed goal. Changed the whole game.

Back-to-back Final Fours is awesome. Gotta pick up my head and stop being a baby.