Oglevie signed with the Sabres (link)
by garbageplate (2018-04-11 13:26:52)

Tough loss, hard to replace his play and leadership
by wearendhockey  (2018-04-12 14:44:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but we're just about to the point of being a program that reloads without having to rebuild. I have to admit his departure caught me a little more by surprise than Bjork or Petersen last year. For some reason I thought he'd be a little harder to pry away.

Still no reason to believe that we won't be a tournament team next year, and the only thing that matters for March is just making the show.

No sense playing college hockey at age 24
by Boston Domer  (2018-04-12 02:20:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when you have an NHL offer, congrats to Andrew

Well shite
by DakotaDomer  (2018-04-11 18:01:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Almost ultimate success sucks

Good luck to him, but there goes leading scorer for next yr *
by oggie  (2018-04-11 13:57:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Same thing happened a year ago...
by BIGSKYND  (2018-04-12 12:43:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

how'd that turn out?

Yeah- silver lining for me is that I'm a Sabres fan
by garbageplate  (2018-04-11 18:33:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But they're a dumpster fire anyway and Oglevie is probably ticketed for Rochester.