Question for those more knowledgeable about NCAA hockey
by FtWorthIrish (2018-05-02 13:14:23)

than I. Apparently Denver's Jim Montgomery is emerging as the leading candidate for the open job with the Dallas Stars. What thoughts or warnings do you have. The top end talent is here, but the depth has been an issue.

Good riddance
by DakotaDomer  (2018-05-03 09:28:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope DU doesn’t go back to being dirty and good instead of just good.

I really hope they go back to sucking

Jeff Jackson gave him his first job in coaching
by Boston Domer  (2018-05-02 17:15:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure what has made him successful, but Montgomery has won everywhere he has coached. He worked his way from bottom rung assistant to national champion head coach in just 12 years. I like the hire.

N.Y. Rangers interested in Montgomery as well... *
by Wolfetone  (2018-05-02 16:25:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He apparently just told his team he's taking the Stars job.
by ugoirish  (2018-05-02 16:46:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a guy who went to 42 of the 43 Avs games at the Pepsi Center this season, I wish he would have had stayed out of the Central division.