This U-18 group may be pretty damned good.....
by BIGSKYND (2018-10-13 10:31:09)

they pounded Michigan 6-3. Something tells me that Jack Hughes might go early in the draft.

Boldy is almost as good as Hughes.
by ugoirish  (2018-10-18 16:44:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Corey Pronman at the Athletic has him at #4 in his initial 2019 rankings.

4. Matt Boldy, LW, USNTDP-USHL

Boldy’s development has been something to behold as a guy who wasn’t considered a top guy in his age group a few years ago is now considered one of the very best prospects in the 2019 class. His skill level is very high and his hockey IQ is elite. His creativity is ridiculous and his ability to make unique plays with consistency is quite noticeable. Since first coming into the USNTDP, he’s shot up two inches to 6-foot-2, and his skating, considered a weakness by some scouts I talked to last season, hasn’t seemed that affected — if anything, it’s improved.

They did well in the USHL playoffs last year
by Boston Domer  (2018-10-14 17:10:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The U17s filled in admirably while the U18s were playing in Russia

"Lose for Hughes".....
by BIGSKYND  (2018-10-15 10:46:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can see it now.

That is good news
by DakotaDomer  (2018-10-13 10:59:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On 3 levels