Burke with the OT winner 2-1 ND over NMU *
by DakotaDomer (2018-11-27 21:52:06)

This user did not provide content for this post

Not a great game, but a win is a win.
by OITLinebacker  (2018-11-28 09:23:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I couldn't figure out why this game was scheduled the way it was until the pregame. Matt Helickson (sp?) grad-transfered to Northern, so it was a chance to give him is conference championship ring.

Despite getting the GW goal in OT on the PP, the Power Play was dreadful all game long. There were some flashes of good play on Special Teams, but for the most part they were BAD. It's a good thing ND didn't take many penalties after giving up a PP goal.

This team needs a lot of work on passing, both sending and receiving, because they are leaving goals/points out there by not executing their passes and they're putting themselves in difficult positions by not getting the pass to clear as easy as they could.

Tony Bretzman was the grad transfer. *
by gond79  (2018-11-29 21:45:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How many people were there?
by DakotaDomer  (2018-11-28 11:00:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did your kids have to ride in both Zambonis just to fill the seats?

Did you have to drive one?

I was actually surprised at the turnout.
by OITLinebacker  (2018-11-29 12:00:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It was still pathetic, but it was still better than the first few games of the season. It was a fairly quiet crowd after ND gave up that bad PP and goal to end the 2nd. They really just sort of dithered around after they went up 1-0 and didn't really turn it back on until OT.

All 4 of my kids have had a ride on the Zamboni now, my son was the first rider in Compton after the move.

Agree with your last paragraph. *
by bc_nd  (2018-11-28 09:54:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I got distracted watching basketball but glad to read about
by Cbo86  (2018-11-27 22:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This one.

How long into OT did that happen? Must have been quick. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-11-27 22:04:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PP happened at :40 goal around 1:20 *
by DakotaDomer  (2018-11-27 22:08:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

OK, good then. Thank you. But there was lot of messing
by 1NDGal  (2018-11-27 22:42:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

around in that game, kinda frustrating.