It's not easy losing that badly.
by wearendhockey (2018-12-08 22:01:30)

It takes a concerted lack of effort from an entire team. You win as a team and you lose as a team. Well done Irish. I'm sure everyone who dressed played their part tonight.

I heard Jackson is making arrangements with the Pegula Arena staff to turn out the lights and lock up after the midnight practice without pucks he probably should be planning before the trip home.

Yikes that was ugly. But a loss is just a loss. None of those 9 goals carries over. I'd rather they concentrate all that bad play in one game because there was probably enough of it to lose 3 or 4 games. For now I'm not budging off the prediction I made last April 8th.

Practicing on the road after a game
by Boston Domer  (2018-12-10 14:42:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw Sacred Heart practice in Compton the day after their series ended. Is that a common occurrence? I know SHU plays in an off-campus AHL rink, so ice time might be an issue for them.

I imagine it would be extremely rare.
by wearendhockey  (2018-12-10 16:35:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course my comment was mainly meant to be tongue-in-cheek, a Herb Brooks-ish scenario. And in actuality, that is a tactic I believe Jackson rarely -- if ever -- uses.

At the end of the week, it's three points on the road
by other_guy  (2018-12-09 14:26:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

against the ninth ranked team in the nation. Take your W, get on the bus (plane), and go home.

And we hold on to 6 in the PWR *
by BIGSKYND  (2018-12-09 14:48:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Looks like you and I should report ...
by BIGSKYND  (2018-12-09 10:04:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to the Compton today with skates only. And a puke bucket.