Congrats to Coach Jackson, most wins in ND history. *
by basicbasket (2018-12-31 19:23:34)

This user did not provide content for this post

Kudos to the coach. He has done more for the program than
by other_guy  (2019-01-01 16:14:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

many would have thought. Some of us remember the early eighties when hockey was relegated to a 'club' sport. Poulin got us into our first NCAA tournament ever, and some (me) thought hockey was on its way to competing on the big stage. The very next year following our NCAA appearance, we crashed . . . . big time; winning four or five games.

Well, we play on the big stage now; Lefty was good, but Jackson has taken the program to the level where we play on the big stage . . . nightly . . . . and for good reason.

Great way to end the year
by ShermanOaksND  (2018-12-31 23:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It leaves a far better taste in my mouth than Saturday’s debacle in Texas, which I likewise saw in person. ND thoroughly dominated the first and third periods. BC outshot ND in the second, but Morris fended them off and ended with 20 saves and his 6th shutout of the season.

Although there were a few Bruins jerseys in sight, virtually nobody seemed to be rooting for BC.