Looking for tix to Saturday’s game
by MightyMac (click here to email the poster) (2019-01-09 12:40:05)

Hoping to take the kids (ages 10-4) to their first hockey game this Saturday (1/12). Looking for 6 tickets - which I know is a long shot since we’d prefer not SRO - so was hoping maybe someone here has tickets to sell. Maybe 3 and 3? Email is linked above. Thanks!

Also kids might like trading cards given out on Sat.
by NDoggie78  (2019-01-10 17:36:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I just received this email
TRADING CARDS & AUTOGRAPHS ON SATURDAY

On Saturday fans will receive a set of team trading cards (while supplies last) and a there will be a post-game autograph session with the team!

I have gotten tickets at will call right at gametime
by NDoggie78  (2019-01-09 17:47:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't know if this is still the policy, but they used to "hold" tickets for students - if they didn't show, they sold them. Since Fall classes haven't started yet, there might be tickets available this route (might check with ticket office)

Buy 6 SRO. It won't fill up. Never does.
by OCND  (2019-01-10 13:26:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You can find 6 together