B10 is corrupt *
by oggie (2019-02-02 21:14:32)

This user did not provide content for this post

Pochmara has reffed Notre Dame games for years in
by wearendhockey  (2019-02-03 10:43:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

3 different leagues. I believe he was one of the referees in BOTH our conference playoff games last year. Same thing with Hutek. I'm not sure why the B1G deep state would allow them to ref us fairly last year when we were winning all the time but this year they got the call to make sure we get screwed. We didn't play well enough to win either of these games.

It was a bad call
by oggie  (2019-02-03 17:42:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And I would’ve thought so if teams were reversed.

I did too, but it was far from the worst call I have
by wearendhockey  (2019-02-04 13:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seen, and I thought to myself the circumstances and that it went against my team possibly colored my opinion. I also think if anyone thinks the call went against Notre Dame based on some sort of an anti-Notre Dame conspiracy by the league I question why they bother to watch. If I thought the game was rigged, I'd give up on it in a heartbeat. It's one of the reasons I don't watch the NBA. I don't believe it is rigged or fixed, but I do believe the mantra is to favor certain superstars and since there are only 5 guys on the floor from a team, favoring one is enough to favor the entire team.

Insane and laughable call. *
by basicbasket  (2019-02-02 21:17:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why, whatever do you mean? *
by 1NDGal  (2019-02-02 21:14:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post