Cale set the bar for the rest of the team.
by wearendhockey (2019-03-10 14:25:07)

That's how you perform in the post season. Our secondary scoring guys followed suit. If the guys at the top of the charts step in next, maybe we'll make the right noise.

Unfortunately the sweep of MSU did not really improve our NCAA chances. Results around the rest of the NCAA didn't help either. Take the links for what they are worth:

http://www.playoffstatus.com/ncaahockey/ncaahockeytournpartprob.html

It's entertaining but I've assumed for a few weeks ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-03-10 15:06:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that nothing matters unless/until we get to the conf semi. Then it gets serious. FWIW, I've seen a bracket0logy which puts us in over BG.

We're in IF the tournament began today
by wearendhockey  (2019-03-10 15:22:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with the regular season champs getting the auto bids from each league.
The likely scenario though is we need chalk out of the other 5 conferences to get in if we DON'T win the league playoff title in 2 weeks.

If we lose to Minnesota on home ice for a third time this season we deserve to break out the golf clubs early though. I can think of only one other time since Jackson arrived that the same team managed as many as 3 wins on our ice.

Agree on beating Minnesota at home *
by BIGSKYND  (2019-03-11 09:17:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post