You must not attend any NHL games ...
by BIGSKYND (2019-04-11 11:44:05)

In reply to: ND will require metal detectors for Hockey, FB, BB  posted by Spin-a-Rama

I've been doing this at Bruins games for a few years. Hardly a big deal if you like hockey.

Correct, I don't get to many pro games
by Spin-a-Rama  (2019-04-11 21:59:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Other than the Blackhawks / Bruins game in the stadium this NYD it's been many years. I suppose this is one more way the world has changed since 9/11.

At Bruins games it literally adds minimal time. ....
by BIGSKYND  (2019-04-12 10:48:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It actually takes as long to scan the tickets.

Football Bowl Games have metal detectors
by NDoggie78  (2019-04-11 14:55:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course all these professional venues that manage this well are not ND staff - I'm sure we'll find a way to f*ck this up. But I believe this was inevitable.
To quote a famous coach "Get used to it"

Yeah - to be honest, this seems pretty trivial ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-04-11 15:47:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if that's a barrier for somebody to attend a game, either (1) they don't care that much about attending or (2) they need to answer a few obvious questions.

Or MLB gamess or Concerts or just about anything now *
by maverick  (2019-04-11 13:01:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah - it's not like this is some outrageous ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-04-11 13:42:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

new plot by ND to harass ticket holders.