Game times would be nice...
by Hunt (2019-09-11 13:54:21)

Season starts in less than a month. Many STH's come from Chicago or other places 90-min plus away. It may seem simple, but even the difference between a 7:00 and 7:30 faceoff (which really could be 6:00 for many of us) does matter in terms of work, travel, who may be able to join us, etc.

It would be nice to know these things by now!

For those STH coming from Chicago
by Boston Domer  (2019-09-16 13:58:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume you've already purchased weekend home in South Bend?

Correct
by Hunt  (2019-09-16 14:09:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have a place in New Buffalo...

Saturday's are the easy part, but honestly, I rarely attend Saturday games during NCAA football or NFL Wild Card/Divisional weekend. Friday nights are the tough ones. But it matters a lot for Fridays.

Is the Air Force game on Oct 11th really a 1 PM start?
by btd  (2019-09-15 20:23:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That seems like an incredibly bad time to start any game on a Friday. That's what I see listed on some sites that claim to be reselling tickets.

Also -- is there no way to buy single game tickets from ND? The ND website is completely useless for hockey tickets. Any link for tickets just tells you prices, but provides no method to actually buy tickets.

ND site lists 7 p.m. for Oct 11, 3 p.m. for Oct. 13. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-09-19 09:50:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

(574) 631-7356 ND Ticket Office *
by other_guy  (2019-09-16 10:11:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

7:35 pm maybe?
by PMacDuLac  (2019-09-15 21:33:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Air Force website lists the start time for the Friday game as 5:35 MT and the Sunday game as 1:05 pm. I would assume that would be accurate if they have already posted it.

Also related to tickets I called the ticket office a while back and they said they go on sale September 18th.

Thanks. *
by btd  (2019-09-15 21:58:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post